This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
Medical data and your order history is completely confidential and will only be viewable by our pharmacists. We will never disclose this data unless legally required to by law.
Please read this policy together with any other privacy notice or terms of service that we may provide on specific occasions when collecting any data about you.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Pingamed collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and medical questionnaires on our site www.pingamed.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, consultations for treatments, posting material or requesting further services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pingamed with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Pingamed may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Contacting your regular GP with your consent
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
When Pingamed processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Pingamed securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken.
Pingamed would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pingamed from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Pingamed Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Pingamed would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pingamed for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee of £20 for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pingamed correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pingamed to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pingamed erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pingamed restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pingamed’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pingamed transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 020 3740 9156
Or write to us: G08 Westlink House, 981 Great West Road, London, TW8 9DN
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pingamed uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Pingamed uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Pingamed sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 3740 9156
Or write to us at: G08 Westlink House, 981 Great West Road, London, TW8 9DN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Pingamed has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk